Friday, August 6, 2010

Weston's Creations

As mentioned in the previous post, Weston loves to build!! I just had to post a few photos of some of the things he puts together. I feel bad because he will spend all morning making things, and I usually take them apart when he takes a nap or goes to bed. He never gets mad that I disassemble his projects, but he will never takes it apart himself and build anything new. So, sometimes I just take a photo when I see something funny or creative, and then I take it apart so he can design something new when he wakes up.

This is one of Weston's versions of the Pep Boys. Helicopters are welcome at Weston's shop.

I don't know who or what is planning on attacking this castle, but it must be something fierce. Weston has everyone on guard and they armed with baseball bats, swords, axes, and guns. I don't think anyone is going to get past these guys, especially the one armed with a trophy.

He called this his sea castle.


The headless ghost castle.


2 comments:

Gina said...

That Weston sure is creative!!! I'm glad you take the pictures so you can help him decide one day what he wants to be!!!

Nathan said...

I think he wants to be a professional booby trap maker.