Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Back to School Shopping and Lunch

I was really excited to do a little bit of back to school shopping with Weston for the first time. I thought he would also enjoy picking out a few things himself . Well, I was wrong! Weston was excited until we arrived at the mall and realized we were not there to play in the bookstore or the playground. When we arrived at our first stop, the shoe department in JCPenney, Weston started saying, "Let's GO! Let's Go!" Typical guy! I think we tried on shoes in a record time of 5 minutes and we were out of the store in about 10 minutes. When we left, Weston begged me to take him to PF Chang's because he was hungry. He said he wanted to eat fried rice with sticks and drink sweet tea. It sounded like a good idea to me, so we quit shopping and just had a nice lunch together. We didn't get much shopping done, but I sure enjoyed spending quality time with Weston that day:)


Eating rice with chopsticks.


Weston said, "My fortune says, 'Eat all of your lunch and get a free cookie.'"

0 comments: