Friday, August 20, 2010

12 months old and Build-A-Bear

On the morning of Wyatt's actual birthday, I found Wyatt in his crib talking to his favorite rabbit. So sweet! For some reason, I was expecting to find him in his crib all grown up, but he still looks like my baby boy!




He woke up in a great mood and gave me this squinty grin! I know it looks like he is growling, but always makes this face when he is being silly.




He wanted to look at a few books, but was annoyed because he couldn't get to the one he really wanted.
I dressed him in his birthday onesie after breakfast, and then he took his antibiotic. He thinks it is candy:)


At 12 months, Wyatt:

  • is finally sleeping through the night!
  • says the words: hello, bye, bath, ball, stop, yum yum, car
  • is cruising around furniture, but isn't walking yet
  • likes to push cars around and make noises
  • likes to play ball
  • tries sorting shapes with his shape sorter
  • follows his brother around everywhere!



After his morning nap, we met daddy at Build-A-Bear. On Weston's first birthday, I brought him there also. Wyatt knew exactly what he wanted-the baseball! He pointed to it and said, "ball."






putting stuffing in the ball
he was in love!

we also took him to the bookstore and let him play with the trains


0 comments: