Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Witch Bread

During Wyatt's nap time, Weston and I usually try to do something together...just the two of us. Often, he helps me in the kitchen while I'm trying to get things ready for dinner. The other day, I really wanted him to help make pumpkin zucchini bread, because I REALLY wanted his company!! I have been really sad thinking about him going to school in the fall, so I am trying to spend as much time with him as possible. He was busy with his Legos when I asked him to help, so he was hesitant to drop what he was doing. The poor boy just wanted to build something without Wyatt trying to crush his project!!! I was determined to get him to help!!! I told him that we could pretend that we were making spooky bread (scary ALWAYS works for Weston), and he gladly agreed!!! Instead of zucchini bread, we made disgusting witch bread!!! MMMM!!!!! I didn't care what we called it...I was just happy that I was able to get him in the kitchen with me:)




grating "frog legs and worms"




mixing the eyeballs(eggs), guts(pumpkin), and flour together



stirring in the worms and frog legs

time to bake


eating yummy witch bread on his pumpkin plate

0 comments: