Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy 35th!

I turned 35 last week! Yep, I am officially halfway to 40!!!!

On my birthday, I took Weston to swimming in the morning. After swimming, Weston talked me into going to lunch at Chick-fil-A.


Weston thought we needed to have some fun, so he offered to play a game of Memory with me while Wyatt was napping:) He won! Please notice how he arranged the cards in a LONG line across the table. This made it even more difficult to remember where all the cards were.
That evening, the family went to dinner at Salsa's.





Nolan and Brandon make me the sweetest homemade cards.


For some reason , I couldn't get Nolan's card to flip around when I uploaded it:(

1 comments:

Gina said...

Don't know how I missed your birthday on Facebook!!! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!