Friday, June 3, 2011

Nathan's Graduation!

I hate that it took me so long to post these photos, but they were on my mom's camera. I forgot my camera the day of Nathan's graduation, because we left the house in such a hurry. Luckily, my mom brought her camera, so I was able to take some photos. Unfortunately, it has taken me a long time to get the photos from her camera to my computer.

Anyway, Nathan graduated with his MBA from Augusta State University last month. We are very proud of and him!!! I will never understand how Nathan is able to juggle so much at one time, but he always seems to do it without losing his mind. Honestly, I think he thrives during stressful times!

We love you, Nathan!!!

The civic center was FULL and we had to sit at the top. I got a great workout carrying Wyatt up and down those stairs!!!

Nathan walking across the stage.
Wyatt could not sit still during the ceremony, so we had to let him run around the civic center until it was time to watch daddy walk.


Wyatt passed out during the Alma Mater, so he was sleeping during our family photo. He must have been tired from all the running!!!



Weston loved the hat!!!

0 comments: