Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Look who is climbing out of their crib!!

I wasn't quite ready for Wyatt to start climbing out of his crib this soon. Weston was a little over two years old before he started climbing out of his crib, so I was not expecting Wyatt to do this so early. I put Wyatt in his crib for a nap last week, and a few minutes later I hear tiny feet walking up the stairs. Oh boy!!! He must have climbed out of his crib at least 10 times before I gave up on getting him to fall asleep. I just didn't have the patience to keep putting him back in his bed. Later, he passed out in his highchair at dinnertime. I thought, "Nap time is going to be a lot of fun now!!!!" Luckily, he either forgot about climbing out (or he maybe he hurt himself), because he has only climbed out a few other times after this particular day. Maybe this won't become a problem....I'm crossing my fingers!!!



0 comments: