Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Swimming

Last year, on the last day of swimming, all of the kids showed off their new skills to the parents. I made sure to bring my camera and Nathan asked off work that morning. When we arrived, we were realized that they were just practicing with life jackets!!! So, I was a bit disappointed that I was not able to get a video of Weston swimming. The day before, he swam on his own for a bit (doggy paddling), but I didn't have my camera. I wouldn't call him a swimmer, but he is slowly learning the necessary skills. He wanted to take another session of swimming, so he will be going to another class in a few weeks. We'll see how he does the next session, and hopefully I will have my camera next time he swims on his own.



This is what he wanted to wear to his swimming class.

practicing with the life jackets



Daddy and Wyatt



He received his swimming certificate!

After the lessons, we swam in the outdoor pool. We also went to Sonic for lunch!




Sonic

Check out the puddle that Wyatt left at Sonic... it is not water or juice!!!! OOOOOPS!!!I don't know why I even bother putting a swimming diaper on him, because they don't work!!! I left Sonic embarrassed!

I had to post this photo. Weston has been dressing himself after his swimming class. This is what I saw when he came out of his room:) It is quite the opposite of what he had on that morning. Did I mention it was in the 90s that day?

0 comments: