Thursday, July 8, 2010

It is just a drum hat!

I heard Weston giggling about something in Wyatt's room this morning, so I had to see what was happening. In our house, giggling equals trouble most of the time. In Wyatt's room, I found Weston striking a basket that was on Wyatt's head, as though he were playing a conga drum. Wyatt was crawling around his room, and Weston was following behind him while trying to play the conga drum that he created on Wyatt's poor head. Poor Wyatt. The funny thing is Wyatt didn't seem to mind it that much. I don't think he loved it, but he was crying about it either. He just kept on crawling and getting into things like he always does :) When I questioned Weston about the basket on Wyatt's head, he replied, "I was just giving him a drum hat!" I thought it was funny, but I felt sorry for Wyatt at the same time. The boys have certainly learned an important lesson in life while playing with each other. If they want to be in the same room together, they are going to have to learn how to be tolerant.






I had to pull the basket off of his head rather hard to get it off. Weston had the basket on Wyatt's head rather tight!!!
"This is how you play the drums, mommy!"



2 comments:

Gina said...

Hilarious!!! They are too cute:)

Melanie Ostergard said...

I like the last picture where Wyatt's little ear is folded over under the basket!!