Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun at Emma and Kaitlyn's house!

Ok, I am finally able to load photos on blogger again!!! Yea!!!! Last week I ran out of FREE space on blogger, and I finally had to pay to continue blogging! Luckily, it will only cost me $5.00 a year to load photos, so I guess it is not so bad! Anyway, I am now trying to catch up with all of my blog posts.
Last week, we went to Emma and Kaitlyn's house for swimming and lunch. Weston was really excited to go to Emma's house for the first time! He actually asked me for my car keys so that he could drive himself, because he didn't want to wait on me to get ready!! He said, "Well, I'll just drive myself, and you can stay here. I'm a good driver!" I'll bet he would have tried if I had handed him the keys. Anyway, both boys had a great time at their house! Gina, thanks for being brave enough to invite us all over!








With all boys in our family, I think Weston found it refreshing to play with girl toys for a change!

Gina made mac n cheese for lunch!

1 comments:

Gina said...

We had so much fun!!! Your boys can come back anytime, and you too:) Emma still ask me everyday when you all are coming back!