Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

We had a fantastic 4th of July! We started the celebration at my parents house with party for my sister. Her birthday is on July 14th, but left my parents left for their big road trip across the United States yesterday, so we celebrated her birthday early. After my sister's party, all of the boys camped out in our backyard. Fun times!!! There were plenty of fireworks for them to watch all night too!!



I tried taking some family photos, but these are the best of them. Weston loves to see me stressed out over photos. He will give me his worst grin just to see me annoyed!




Cousins! Weston was refusing to look at the camera :(
My sister requested an angel food cake for her birthday cake.

Angel food cake was not a hit with the kids due to the fact that it has NO frosting. I'm sure you can imagine the look of disappointment on their faces when they saw it was missing icing. Don't worry...Nana had chocolate cupcakes for the boys.



Camping photos





0 comments: