Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was nice, but it didn't go exactly like I had expected. Weston became sick just as we were leaving for church. He just got over a cold less than a couple of weeks ago. We took his temperature and it was 101. Nathan offered to stay home with Weston so I could be with my Mom at church on Mother's Day. Wyatt and I went to church by ourselves, so I was a little disappointed we had to break the family up that day. Oh well! We had also planned on having a picnic with my parents after church, so we gave Weston Tylenol hoping that his fever would break. He felt much better after taking a long nap so we were able to go on our picnic. The weather was perfect and we had a great time!


Mother's Day Photo 2010


Mother's Day photo 2009. After noticing Weston's unhappy face, I read last year's post and saw that Weston was sick last year on Mother's Day!!!
The boys and Nana


I received flowers at church for having the youngest child.

0 comments: