Saturday, May 8, 2010

Crawling and Pulling Up

Wyatt started crawling A LOT over the weekend. He is now able to crawl on his knees, which is something Weston never learned to do. Weston started crawling at an earlier age, but he always crawled military style. He pulled himself everywhere until he learned to walk. I liked the way Weston crawled because it took him a long time to get to something, so I was able to catch him before he was able to get into too much trouble. I imagine Wyatt will be a little faster on his knees once he gets really good at moving!!


Wyatt is wearing Weston's old Nick and Nora Milkbone pajamas :)


Wyatt heading straight for the trash!! He actually pulled his hand away when I told him no. Maybe Wyatt will actually listen to me!!!! I'm still waiting for Weston to follow directions.

Wyatt also started pulling himself up in his crib. You can see he is tall enough to fall out!


Nathan had to lower his mattress this weekend.



0 comments: