Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Day 2, 3, and 4 of Swimming Lessons

On Tuesday, I was ready to quit swimming lessons before we left the house!!! Weston said he would go to the pool, but he only wanted to sit on the edge and get some fresh air :) I told him that if I drove him to the pool, he would have to sit there for the entire lesson. He was fine with that until I tried to put on his bathing suit. He started throwing a little fit, so I decided that we were going to stay home. I didn't feel like dragging two boys to the pool just so I could watch Weston argue with the instructor. Then my mom called me on the phone. She offered to come with us to help, so we took her up on the offer. When we first arrived at the pool, he went to the edge of the pool without being asked. He didn't want to get in the water, but he was happy to watch the other kids. Eventually he worked up the nerve to get into the pool... and he liked it!!!!


splashing with his feet


He held on to the edge of the pool while waiting for his turn!

He even tried the water sprinkles and loved it!!!


Day 3:

On day 3, they moved the kids into the indoor pool because it was windy. Weston was a little nervous about trying a new pool again. He ran off at the beginning the lesson so that he could ask me if the class was over yet. He was fine once he got into the pool and he seemed to enjoy it.





I let Wyatt try the sprinklers on this day and he loved it!









Day 4:

On day 4, Weston was so excited to go to the pool! He was rushing me to get ready:) I'm so glad that we decided not to quit the lessons. I may even sign him up for another session this summer because he likes it so much:)


I also bought Wyatt a bathing suit so he could get wet too.

0 comments: