Friday, September 4, 2009

Rotten Toddler


Weston was an angel for the first two days after we brought Wyatt home. He wasn't too bad (notice that I said "too" bad) when Honey and Nathan were here to entertain him either. This week he has been very difficult. On Wednesday, he got in trouble for throwing his books all over his room and dumping his humidifier all over the carpet. I took his books out of his room (along with the humidifier) and told him that he wasn't going to get them back until the next day. He went to bed that night without a bedtime story. The next day I gave him back his books and told him that if he threw his books again, I would take them away. Today he got mad at me and decided to trash his room again. Notice that he didn't throw his books this time! I wonder what he is going to say when I take his stuffed animals away and his lamp. I guess he won't be getting a bedtime story tonight either. We won't be able to read him a story in the dark!!!

This is what I found when I checked on him at nap time...


a sleeping boy



books untouched today..


but, he bent his lamp and threw his stuffed animals

1 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

Uh oh. I'll keep my fingers crossed that this phase is short-lived.