Monday, September 21, 2009

One Month Old and Last Day of the Terrible Twos


On Thursday, Wyatt turned one month old. It was also Weston's last day of terrible twos. Nathan and I asked my mom to watch the kids that evening because we needed to buy Weston some presents for his birthday. Nothing like waiting until the night before to buy your son birthday presents! I think we have a good excuse this year. Anyway, my mom offered to let both of the boys spend the night so we could shop and then get some sleep. At first, I said I would bring Wyatt home after we went shopping and told my mom that maybe he could spend the night in a another month when he was sleeping better. Then I started getting a sore throat (thanks to Nathan and Weston) and decided I REALLY wanted some sleep! So, at one month old, I let Wyatt spend the night. The sleep felt GREAT!!!

Woo-Hooo- We survived the twos!!!! We ran over to my mom's house before the boys went to bed so I could get some photos of Weston's last day of being two and Wyatt's one month birthday. Weston's facial expressions were appropriate for the last day of terrible twos.



Both boys kept Nana and Papa up all night-sorry! I'm not sure if Nana and Papa will offer to keep both of them for awhile :)

0 comments: