Monday, September 7, 2009

Passing him on to Daddy

I feel like I have spent the last three years with Weston attached to me almost every minute of the day. This weekend, I feel like I just handed him over to his daddy and said, "He's all yours now!" It is not that I don't want to spend time with him-I've just been really busy with Wyatt and Weston is tired of waiting for my attention. So, here he is with Nathan having a great time this weekend. Nathan is LOVING all of the father-son time.





Weston went fishing for the first time.

Nathan let him "drive" the truck around the pond.

They camped out in our backyard. I thought Weston would ask to come inside before he fell asleep, but he didn't.

He had fun walking around the backyard in the dark with his headlight flashlight.


Wyatt and I slept in the cozy house.

0 comments: