Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Thank goodness we have started a new week!

The past week has been extremely busy for us. In the last 7 days we have painted our shed, stained our deck, pressure washed our driveway and porch, dealt with stomach viruses, and bought a new vehicle. We were not very happy with the "deal" we were getting on the vehicle so we took it back and decided to wait for something better. I also started my second semester of online classes and I have already dropped a course and added a new one. After this week, I am not sure if I want to keep these two courses. Summer semester is only 8 weeks long which means you have to cram everything into a short time period. I am not sure if I am up for that! Right now I should be working on homework/housework but obviously I am avoiding it.

We have had a very hectic week, but we did manage to relax a little. We had a cookout, went swimming, and took a few bike rides. Here are some photos of some our more relaxing times.


Weston in his bike trailer



When Weston saw Brandon at Nana's he didn't want to stay in the trailer.


Weston and his new swimsuit. We bought rash guards with long sleeves this summer because Weston burns so easily. Weston hates when I put sunblock on him. This cuts down on the amount of sunblock I have to apply. Thank goodness for the surfer look! He can still look fashionable while protecting his skin.




We found a frog hopping around our pool so we let Weston examine it. He loved it until it hopped a little too close to his face.




Nana bought a mini pool for Weston. Here he is playing and eating ice cream at the same time.





0 comments: