Monday, May 12, 2008

Angie

Weston said my name for the first time on Saturday. Nathan was changing Weston's diaper before heading off to the zoo when Weston said, "Emma, Emma (a friend he sees at kindermusik every week), poo-poo, poo-poo, Angie, Angie,..." Nathan ran downstairs with Weston and said "Listen to him! He is saying Angie" He said "Angie" several times for me. It sounded so funny for him to call me by my name. On the way to the zoo he fell asleep for a little bit. When he woke up he was very groggy and he kept saying "Angie, Angie, Angie" It sounds more like "Anyee." It is so exciting to hear your son say your name for the first time even though the word "poo-poo"came right before it!

1 comments:

Gina said...

So sweet. Emma hasn't done this yet. I do have to tell you that today, we were playing in the living room. All of a sudden, she stopped and said, "Eston, Eston" She then walked me to the computer to see her friend, Eston. I thought it was too cute.