Monday, July 9, 2012

Weston's Inventions




I decided I should post a few videos of Weston showing off a couple of things he has built. He comes to me almost every day with something new, and I am usually too busy to pull out my camera. Later, I regret that I haven't taken a photo of it because he rarely builds the same thing twice. I would like him to be able to look back at some of his creations when he gets older, so he can see his childhood passion. I sure hope he never outgrows this phase of his life.
 
 

This is a dunking booth made from trio blocks.   I had no idea that he had made a dunking booth until I starting filming him.  He asked if he could have a towel and water so he could try out his new invention, but he provided no explanation. I thought he was doing an experiment with water as he often does, so I decided to film him. He cracks me up with his ideas! Most of the day, he looks like a mad science who is one step away from discovering something HUGE.  This time I expected him to pour water everywhere, but I quickly realized he had a different idea.
One trio man DUNKED!

0 comments: