Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Math and Science Night


 Last month, we went to Family Math and Science Night at Weston's school.  First, we ate Chik-fil-a in the cafeteria, and then we walked around the school to see all of the exhibits.  Our boys had the BEST time!! Weston favorite subjects are math and science, so he loved every bit of the evening.  I thought the teachers were going to have to kick him out of the school because he wasn't ready to leave when it ended!!  I forgot my camera, so I had to take photos with my phone again. 

The boys making shapes.
 
Wyatt made a triangle.

Weston made a square and pentagon.

Making 3-d shapes!

Weston experimenting with static!
Testing coffee grounds
 

Learning about seeds!
Taking apart their bean!
Identifying the different parts of the seed.
 
Weston doing math problems on the interactive board.

Learning about circuits!

Weston loved this activity!!!

0 comments: