Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Every Pirate needs a telescope...


and he will do whatever it takes to get one!!! Wyatt has noticed that many things around the house look like a pirate telescope, so he has to get his hands on them...even if it means getting into trouble!  Sneaky pirate!!!!
Look at this mess!!!
A paper towel telescope!
 "You CAN'T be mad!!!" (Yes, he said that to me after I saw an entire roll of paper towels on the floor)
Hey, this looks like a telescope too!
I'll just tear off all of the paper...but how do I get the roll off?!!!! I'll just ask Daddy to "cross over the river" (a pool of water that I made ALL over the bathroom floor) to help me get it!!!
Hey, this lint roller would make a nice telescope too!!!!
If only it weren't so sticky!!


Mommy, will you please get this telescope for me?!!!!


1 comments:

Gina said...

He is so funny!!! What a mess, but oh so funny! We miss you all!!!