Friday, April 20, 2012

A Lot of Egg Decorating!

The boys all ready to decorate! Notice that it is still light outside!
  I was so happy that I found a pirate egg decorating kit for Wyatt at Target this year! Weston wanted to make monster eggs again, so I ended up buying two kits. I was trying to please both boys, but ended up with TOO much fun for one night!  Next year, I will only be purchasing one kit, because we were decorating eggs LATE into the evening.  What was I thinking?!!!! I would say we had a blast, but after the first two hours, we were tired of decorating.  The eggs turned out great, but we never finished them completely.  We finally had to call it a night after we noticed it was after 10.


 
Wyatt was having problems waiting on the eggs being dyed, so I told him to count to 10.

Wyatt trying to count to 10 on his fingers.
 
ahoy, mateys!!
 
HMMMMM.....which face should I pick?
15 minutes later....still trying to decide.

Still decorating!!!
Weston said, "The person who finds my golden bloody egg gets a big prize!"

Monster eggs!  We never got around to putting on the hair, arms, and legs!

Pirate eggs!


0 comments: