Saturday, October 22, 2011

Sick Days

Tired boys after a doctor visit!!
 Weston had his first couple of sick days after we came home from the mountains!  I took both boys to the doctor that Monday and they were both feverish.  So, Weston stayed home for two days.  I'll admit, although I wish he hadn't been sick, I enjoyed having him home!!
They enjoyed dressing up during their sick days.

Wyatt had to be on a steriod for five LONG days!!! While being on steriods, he could not resist climbing!! He climbed almost everything!!! This is a photo of him pulling out the gummy vitamins out of the cabinet. Constant hunger was somtehing else I had to deal with that week.   He was trying to sneak food out of the cabinets all of the time.  Along with the climbing and the hunger, he was also rambunctious!! He pulled curtains off the wall, bit me several times, and hit Weston over the head on a daily basis. It was a long week for me!!!
Wesotn made this ghost while he was out of school. Nana, Papa, and mommy helped too!

0 comments: