Thursday, October 13, 2011

Birthday Snacks at School!

Weston wanted to invite everyone in his class to his birthday party this year.  He actually told me that he had already invited several people to his house.  I explained to him that I was not prepared to have everyone over to our house, but I would gladly bring cake or cookies to his classroom. Celebrating his birthday as school was good enough for him, so I asked his teacher if we could do that. His teacher agreed to let me to come to class during their snack time to bring birthday treats, so I did! Weston requested chocolate chip cookies!

Weston was proudly wearing his birthday crown when I walked into the classroom!
While I was passing out cookies, Weston gave Wyatt his crown because he knows how much Wyatt loves hats!!  You can see Wyatt standing behind Weston.

0 comments: