Saturday, October 22, 2011

Apple Picking with Honey and Papaw

Two weekends ago, we went to the mountains to visit Honey and Papaw.  We wanted to pick apples while we were there, so Honey and Papaw met us in Hendersonville on our way to their house.  I think we spent a total of 3 hours at the apple orchard, so we came home with plenty of apples.  Stepp's Apple Orchard has about 25 different types of apples!!!  It also had several pumpkin patches as well, so the boys were really excited about that!!! We had the best time, and I am looking forward to doing it again!!! 

These photos are out of order, but I don't feel like spending my afternoon arranging them!!! So I am leaving them as they are and moving on with my posts.



We're ready to pick apples!!!



Wyatt wanted his own space in the wagon, so Papaw ended up getting another wagon to pull Weston.



Weston pretending to be a pumpkin with his red hair!!

A view of the 70 acre apple orchard!


Wyatt picking a pumpkin.





Snack time!  The boys ate a lot of apples while we were there.






Wyatt standing next to the soybeans.  






 


Weston picked a pumpkin for his classroom.








0 comments: