Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Who Knew?

Who knew the Cupp family was keeping this hidden talent a secret?!!!!!

Last week, we had the honor of having Brandon at our house... TWICE!!! He left school early on field day and honor's day, so he came to our house. Weston was at school, but he played with Wyatt until it was time to pick Weston up from school. While we were waiting for Weston to get out of school, he asked me if I could play the song "Beat It" by Michael Jackson, on my phone. I told him I would try, not knowing why he wanted me to play it. I had NO IDEA what was about to unfold before my eyes!!!!!!!!!! I found the song on YouTube, and played it for Brandon. As soon as the song started playing, Brandon started dancing. Who knew the Cupp family had been perfecting their Michael Jackson moves in their spare time!!!!!? LOL!!!!! I know where to go if I need dancing lessons! Hahahaha!!!!!


Beat It!




This is my favorite...Thriller!!!



Smooth Criminal!




Longer Version of Beat It


Thank you, Brandon, for the entertainment!!!! Love you!!!

0 comments: