Friday, May 13, 2011

My Special Day with Weston

On Mother's Day weekend, I took Weston to the Lowe's workshop to build a Mother's Day flower vase. I really wanted to go with him so we could spend some time together. We missed Wyatt and Nathan, but it was nice that we were able to take our time.


He tried to write "Weston" but there wasn't enough room:)

Weston looks so grumpy! Maybe he wasn't happy about taking a photo with me!!!After we made the vase, he made this necklace for me:) He seemed to enjoy making the necklace more than he did the flower vase. After he finished the first necklace, the lady gave him another necklace and he wanted to make that one too!


I was surprised that he was able to make it symmetrical. He didn't want me to help him and he didn't follow the instructions.

another forced photo:)
We ate lunch at Panera Bread after the workshop.



After lunch, Weston and I went shopping for a bit. Weston LOVES to shop, so we had the best time together!! When we arrived home, Nathan had prepared a fancy dinner for us...grilled salmon with mango cucumber salad. I couldn't have asked for a better day!

We ate our delicious dinner in the backyard.

He also made a chocolate souffle for dessert:) !!!!

0 comments: