Monday, April 25, 2011

A visit from Aunt Judy and Cousin April

Last week, my Aunt Judy and cousin April came to visit us. I haven't seen my cousin April in almost 7 years! It has been a long time, so we had a lot of catching up to do! I had never met her youngest daughter, Summer, and she had never met my boys. We had a great visit, but it went by too fast! Here are some photos of our week:

Summer, April, and Weston

Aunt Judy and Mom

Weston and Summer had the best time playing together! They spent a lot of time riding bikes and jumping on the trampoline. Weston and Summer also colored Easter eggs.




Wyatt just wanted to color.





April, my sister, and I celebrated April's 36th birthday by going out for Mexican food and margaritas one night!

April and Nolan share the same birthday. We ate birthday cake and had an Easter egg hunt at Nana and Papa's.



The kids hunting for eggs.




Later we found the kids in the living room with empty eggs. I think they ate all of the candy in 15 minutes!


The cousins playing ball together.


0 comments: