Sunday, January 17, 2010

5 months

Wyatt turned 5 months old on Sunday! His first year is moving along very quickly and it is making me sad. He is such a sweetheart and I want him stay little (although he is not really little for his age) for a long time!
Not much has changed in the last month. He has one more tooth and I can feel two more teeth making their way through. He is making efforts to roll over, but he hasn't mastered it yet. He also likes to practice sitting by himself. Most nights he sleeps 8 to 10 hours, but he'll have a bad night at least once a week. On bad nights he he wakes up twice. I just never know what he is going to do!

Here are a few photos of our baby...


I have to remind myself to give Wyatt tummy time.... I forget to do a lot of things!

He loves his brother!




He was able to sit in high chair at Chik-fil-a the other day. He loved it!




0 comments: