Thursday, June 26, 2008

To the Mall with Mama

We went to the mall today to try to find Weston an outfit to wear to a wedding this weekend. I wanted to buy Weston his first tie, but I didn't have any luck. In fact, in every store that I went into, there was nothing dressy for little boys. There were racks of shorts and t-shirts, but no dress pants! I settled for an outfit at the Gap, but then had to find him a pair of shoes. All he has is flip-flops. I found a pair of shoes that will probably be too small in a couple of weeks, but that is all I could find
After shopping, Weston and I ate at Chick-fil-a and then went to the playground. We had a nice time together.





1 comments:

Gina said...

Looks like Weston is feeling better. I'm surprised you didn't find a tie for him. I'm sure he will still be so handsome. Looking forward to seeing you all next week.