Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Making Ice Cream


This post is for Nana Evans. For Christmas, she gave us an ice cream maker. A couple of months ago she brought us some plants, including a mint plant for our garden. For Mother's Day, she sent me a book that had some recipes in it. With all of these things, I got an idea to make mint chocolate chip ice cream. I picked some fresh mint from the garden and used a recipe from the book she sent me. We then froze it in our ice cream maker. Weston spotted the chocolate chips and begged us for some. We thought we would show you a photo of our finished product. We didn't put green food coloring to make it look like the real thing. It was really good! I'm ready to try something else! Thank you for everything!

1 comments:

Keri said...

That sure looks really yummy! I hope ya'll enjoy your ice cream:)