Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Cousin Nolan's baseball game



My parents kept Weston today so I could buckle down on my homework. I spent most of my day typing, so I was really to get out of the house. After Nathan came home from work, we went to Nolan's baseball game. Nolan is the athlete in the family. He plays almost every sport! Weston loves going to his games so can run around. We usually spend most of the game running after him. He stayed close to Papa and aunt Tammy tonight. We had a nice time tonight even though it was HOT! We are not looking forward to the summer heat this year.






This is the lady that Weston loves to flirt with at the games! He is trying to give her food.



Weston and Papa

Weston found a bag of ice at the game. I swear he manages to get wet everywhere he goes! He also took Brandon's drink and drank all of it!


Nolan

Brandon and his friend

1 comments:

Keri said...

My favorite picture is when your sister Tammy is holding him and he is either all sweaty or just wet drinking the drink. He just looks like such a sporty little guy there. He so adorable. The girls better watch out for when he grows up. He is going to be really a looker:)