Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Manicures For Moms!

Weston's Pre-K class had a Manicures for Moms day right before Mother's Day.  I could not have been more excited! I could not wait to see how well a Pre-K class could give a manicure. I was surprised that Weston was also looking forward to it! When we got there, the class was divided into different stations.  They had an area for reading, eating, massages, and for painting.  The tables filled fast, so Weston took me to the reading area and read a few books to me.  We spent a good bit of time reading, and then Weston wanted to go in the hall and eat donuts.  I had to laugh, because I think Weston spent more time eating donuts than painting my nails!!! When he finally did start painting, he couldn't decide on a color.  He painted them blue, orange, hot pink, and then glitter.  Finally he decided to paint them hot pink, but I ended up painting the last 3 or 4 fingers because he couldn't focus on the job.  The donuts were a HUGE distraction! I had the best time, although my fingernails were quite messy when I left. I even left them that way for a few days:)
 

Reading books to me in the Reading Center.




It is difficult to see in the photos, but they turned the lights out and had soft lighting throughout the room to create a spa-like experience. They also had soft music playing!



Removing my fingernail polish.  I purposely painted my nails so he would have to do this for me!

Break Time! I'll massage your arms when I finish my powdered donuts.


I think I need a few more donuts!

I think I'll try chocolate this time!!



I'll finish your nails as soon as I finish these.  Do you mind waiting?!!!!
Gorgeous!

0 comments: