Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eating Scorpions!

 Nathan has been traveling to Texas lately to help with a project for his company.  The first time he traveled, he brought Weston back a scorpion lollipop.  Yes, it was a real scorpion in an apple flavored lollipop!Gross! Well, Weston had NO problems eating it.  I thought for sure he would be a bit grossed out by it, but he ate it without giving it much thought. In fact, he bit into it and swallowed a piece without even commenting about it.  I noticed that the top half of the lollipop was missing and asked, "Did you really eat part of the scorpion?!!!!!" He told me "yes," but I wasn't convinced that he actually ate it.  I thought he picked the scorpion out of the lollipop and threw it away. So, I dared him to take another bite in front of me....and he did!

Here he is:

MMMMM.....scorpion!

So, what did he think of it?  He said, "It was just a little crunchy."

0 comments: