Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Tooth Troubles



A few weeks ago, Weston and Wyatt collided in Nana and Papa's living room. Weston hit his tooth on Wyatt's head and they were both in tears. Both of them appeared to be fine once they finished crying. Weston never complained about his tooth after the incident, and I forgot it even happened. Well, last week I noticed Weston tooth was gray. At first I thought it was a food stain, but after brushing his teeth I knew something was wrong. Nathan then reminded me of the time Weston hit his tooth on Wyatt's head. I knew then he had a damaged tooth. Ugh!!! I took him to the dentist last week and they took x-rays to make sure he didn't cause any damage to his permanent tooth. The dentist said that everything looked fine, but his tooth is going to be gray until it falls out. In the meantime, we just have to make sure he doesn't develop an abscess. So, unfortunately he is going to have to live with a discolored tooth for awhile.


I had to post this funny photo of Weston. It is the only thing that makes me laugh about this situation:)

0 comments: