Thursday, March 12, 2009

Playing Fire Hose

Weston and I have been loving the weather lately. We went outside to water the plants on Monday and he managed to talk me into giving him the water hose. I let him try watering the plants and then refused to give the hose back to me! He said, "No, I play fire hoses." That would have been fine with me if he were watering the plants. Instead, he watered himself. He stayed right in this spot for about 30 minutes letting the water run over his feet and legs.





A bee started chasing me so I screamed and ran inside the house. I hate bees! You can see it didn't phase Weston a bit! He stayed right in his spot. When I went back outside he said, "What's the matter mama? You so scared of the fire hose?"


1 comments:

Keri said...

These are hilarious and precious! I laughed so hard when I read this about the bee and firehose:)