Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Kindermusik Valentine Party

Today was Weston's first Valentine's Day party. At kindermusik, we were allowed to exchange Valentine cards this year. Weston and I were thrilled that we had a party. After teaching kindergarten for 7 years, I really miss being able to celebrate the holidays with my students. For some reason I always looked forward to Valentine's Day because the students look so proud passing out their cards and goodies. This year I got to watch Weston pass out his Valentine's and it was really sweet. Weston brought Sponge Bob lollipop valentines and a box of chocolates for his teacher. There were two children that had birthdays this week, so we were also celebrating their birthday. We had a great day!




1 comments:

Melanie Ostergard said...

Hi Angie - I've been intending to get Jack and Avery registered for Kindermusik but I haven't talked to anyone who has been in it with their child. I am interested to know what you think of it and what you like/dislike about it. You would have a good perspective since you have a little one and are a school teacher as well. My email address is melanie.ostergard@comcast.net. Thank you!!