Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Our Little Firefighter!

Some of you have been wondering why I haven't posted lately. It is not because I haven't felt like it; I just haven't had time lately. School has been keeping me really busy so I haven't had time to blog. Nathan is taking three classes this semester, so he hasn't been home to relieve me from Weston. Needless to say, my days are really long! Every free minute I get, I am doing homework.

Anyway, Weston is growing up really fast. He is talking A LOT and using new sentences every day. He is still interested in everything that moves-airplanes, trains, cars, boats, trucks, helicopters etc... Lately, he is really into firefighters. He's turns just about anything into a firefighter hat and then goes to check himself out in the mirror. He uses boxes, baskets, Papa's red baseball hat, mixing bowls, and my bras to make hats. Here are a few photos of Weston and his hats. Luckily, we bought him a firefighter costume for Halloween this year. I have a feeling that he is going to love it!


we got this one from a kids meal at Firehouse Subshe found this one at Nana and Papa's and had to bring it home

flexing in his firefighter hat...

1 comments:

Two Goats on the GO said...

That little guy is so cute.The picture of Weston in front of the mirror flexing his muscles had Herm laughing.