Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Monkey Joes and Lunch with Caroline


Today we met Keri and Caroline at Monkey Joe's. When we first went inside, Weston threw a fit because he saw a big blow-up dinosaur and monster. He was SCARED! He sat down in front of the door and wouldn't move! I picked him up and he threw a kicking/hitting fit while we passed by the monster (Actually, I'm not sure if it was monster or a gorilla because I didn't get a good look at it. We had to pass by it rather quickly. After we came home, Weston kept saying, "big gorilla," and "crying" so it may have been a gorilla) Weston had a death grip on me for about 10 minutes. Finally I got him to jump and he forgot about the monster. Caroline and Weston also went down the slides. Caroline really cracks me up because she is so gutsy. She went down head first on a big slide without hesitation! I had to help Weston up and down the slide. Keri and I were worn out after about 45 minutes so we left for lunch. Weston had another fit because he didn't want to leave! At lunch, the kids ate potato chips and then they chased each other around the restaurant. I think they are really growing fond of each other because they exchanged SEVERAL kisses during their chasing episode.










lunch







3 comments:

Richard said...

I always wondered how Monkey Joe's was and if it really was geared to the little ones. It looks like they had a lot of fun! I'll have to take Kamdyn there sometime and let her try it out.

Keri said...

We are finally putting Caroline to bed. I should send her over to give Weston a goodnight kiss. We had a good time today.

Gina said...

You will have to tell me where this Monkey Joe's is. It looks like one of those gym's I was wondering about. Looks like you all had lots of fun.