Monday, July 28, 2008

Kitchen Help

Weston loves to climb onto the kitchen counter while I'm in the kitchen. He has been really interested in what I am doing lately. He also wants to get in the cabinets and pull out the sugar, coffee, and mugs. He especially loves to smell the coffee and shake the sugar. I have to pull him off the counter all the time. Well, today I got a silly idea to let him "watch" me wash dishes. I pulled the stool over to the sink and put him next to me. Yes, I knew I was asking for trouble! He wanted to "help" so I let him take over. Washing dishes turned into a science experiment for him and a HUGE mess for me. He would try pouring water from one dish to the other and then stop in between to take a drink. The mess was well worth the laughs I had today!




This is Weston washing dishes for the first time! He started saying, "wash, wash, wash!" At the end, he was about to blow bubbles in the water.



I also made him mop up his mess!

0 comments: