Friday, July 18, 2008

An Easy Afternoon

I finally finished my summer courses this week, so things have calmed down around our house. Weston and I were able to spend a peaceful day together doing what he enjoys the most-taking it easy outside. Here are some photos of our relaxing afternoon. I took some black&white and sepia toned photos to change things up a bit. It just seemed to fit the mood today.






watching the airplanes go by

figuring out the sprinkler head

playing with his bubble gunpoking around the storage bench


getting in the hydrangeas

He was just trying to get a drink of water but managed to get wet as usual. I'm not even sure if he noticed he was getting wet in the process. This video was taken right after his afternoon nap; he is usually this mellow when he wakes up.

3 comments:

Two Goats on the GO said...

I love your blog, that video was so sweet.

Keri said...

Hey, I Love the pictures and your new layout! It looks really cool. It made me want to change mine. I especially loved the sepia pictures of Weston. I'll give you a call at the beginning of the week. I have to work three days next week :( I'll call you and tell you how they go. I'm just not ready for my summer to be over! It's gone by so fast.

Richard said...

I LOVE these pics! Weston seems so adorable! Kamdyn loves watching these videos and makes me play them over and over again.