Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Kindermusik

Every Wednesday Weston and I go to a Kindermusik class together. It is a 45 minute class that involves singing, dancing, and instruments. Weston hasn't been too interested in the music part lately. He usually follows his teacher around the entire time asking her to get balls down from the top shelf .

Well, we have missed the last three Wednesday classes due to Weston's unpredictable nap schedule. We have been trying to transition into taking just one nap a day but it has been difficult. He has either fallen asleep on the way to kindermusik or is so grouchy I wouldn't dare take him. I decided to ask if I could join the class on Sunday at 4:00 until we get the nap straightened out. I took Weston to the Sunday class and he seemed excited to see his teacher again. He looked a little confused by all the new faces but he fit right in! This class was all boys so I wasn't as worried about Weston being too rough. Our Wednesday class is mostly girls under the age of one. And yes, he did ask her to get the balls for him the entire class. As you can see in the photos she got the balls down for him!




0 comments: