Friday, April 25, 2008

Checking on our fruits and vegetables




Weston and I check on our fruits and vegetables two or three times a week in our backyard. It is always exciting to see what they are going to look like. Everything looks really great this year. Our tomatoes haven't grown a lot but our peaches, plums, and blueberries are bigger than ever. I am not sure if we are going to get to eat any of the fruit because Weston likes to pick ALL that he can reach. I have a hard time telling him "no!" If Weston only knew how furious we were at our dog for pulling up an entire blueberry bush and chewing off half of our plum tree! It is amazing how tolerant we have become. I took some photos of him picking plums. I also posted a video of him finding a bug on one of them . You can't see the bug, but you can hear his response to it.


peaches

blueberries






0 comments: