Friday, June 8, 2012

Potty Training Fun!

We have been working on potty training Wyatt for over a month now.  Although Wyatt has had held a good attitude about it for the most part, he hasn't mastered it yet.  At this age, Weston was already potty trained! Wyatt is taking his sweet time.  I think he uses the potty about 80% of the time, but then he will have an accident.  We can't fully trust him in underwear yet, so we still use underwear and pullups for different times of the day.  It is funny how different each boy has been during the potty training process.  As soon as Weston agreed to use the potty, he never had an accident.  It was almost immediate.  It looks like Wyatt is going to drag the potty training process out for several months!! Each day I wake up, I think, "Is this the day that Wyatt will use the potty EVERY TIME he goes?!! 




I was sure I used the potty!  Where did it go?


Hmm?!!!!




This is getting very boring!

A little bribery works sometimes!  He really wanted a pirate parrot, so we bought him one when he finally went on the potty:)

1 comments:

Bag said...

Awww cute little pirate, and the parrot kills me every time what a sweet little boy