Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentine's Day and 100th Day

 On Valentine's Day, I went to the school to help Weston's class make their 100th day snack.  I felt bad for his teachers because the 100th day of school fell on Valentine's Day!! What a busy day for them!!! After helping with the snacks, I ate lunch with Weston in the cafeteria. Wyatt stayed at Nana and Papa's house while I enjoyed lunch with my little redhead.
100th day snack!

 100 day hat!


For Valentine's Day, we gave Wyatt some bubbles and these pirate pajamas!!!! He wants to wear them every night!
We gave Weston a box of Legos, which he put together with Papa.

I was feeling a little crafty this year, so I made Weston some scratch off lottery tickets. He really enjoyed these, so maybe I will make these again on our next special occasion.
scratching off his ticket to reveal his prize


   In the video, I was trying to show a clip of him reading, but I only managed to get the end of it.  He has finally taken interest in learning how to read, and he is doing really well.

 This is a video of his reaction to his prize . He was happy with his choice until he discovered later that he COULD have won a small box of Legos! LoL!  I was glad he picked it, because we hardly ever go out for ice cream because of Wyatt. 

1 comments:

Molly said...

How do you make Scratch Off tickets? Neat idea.