Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photos of the Week

Wyatt going crossed-eyed as he tries to catch a glimpse of the skull.

For the past year or so, I have been thinking about posting a "photo of the week."  I am always taking photos of the boys, and I usually have a photo that is really funny or really sweet.  It is not always worth writing about (nor do I have the time), but it is worth sharing. For example, I was taking photos of the boys splashing around in puddles on a rainy day, and I happened to take these photos of Wyatt going crossed-eyed!! Nathan and I were laughing so hard at him! There is really no point in posting these photos, other than they are funny. So, I thought about just posting my favorite photo that I take during the week... when I have time.  Knowing me,  it will probably be more like "photo of the month." I'm lucky if I can sit down at the computer at all! So, here are my favorite photos of the week!

0 comments: