Thursday, January 6, 2011

Turn up the Sound Effects!

During our pizza party, we all noticed that Wyatt was trying to shoot everyone with a water gun and he was making sound effects! The funny thing is that it is so quiet you can barely hear him! He was also forming his thumb and pointer finger into a pretend gun and shooting with his hand. I guess he picked it up from watching all the cousins playing together:) Anyway, we thought it was funny. I have been trying to get him to do it for camera and I finally got a few clips of him. I think it is funnier in person, especially when he just uses just his fingers. I had to really work on him to get him to perform for the camera.







I bothered him so much he finally shook his head to tell me "NO! I am NOT doing it any more!"

1 comments:

Gina said...

LOVED it!! I still think he is one of the cutest little boys:) Although, I think my Emma would disagree...since Weston is her true love!