Thursday, December 16, 2010

Staying Four Forever!

I love the age of four! Weston is starting to turn into a little gentlemen. Don't get me wrong, he is still a rascal, but he has come a long way since he hit the terrible twos. At four, he has developed patience, understanding, and cooperation. At the same time he is still a bit mischievous, which keeps life interesting around our house. He has been in the best mood lately and is truly excited about Christmas. I have really enjoyed being at home with him lately and spending quality time together. So, when I was putting him down for bedtime the other evening, I said, "Can you just stay four and live with daddy and mommy forever?"

He said, "Mommy, that sounds like a good deal! If I stay four forever, I won't have to get any more shots!"

Eleven is far away, but he is still thinking about the next shots:)

1 comments:

Gina said...

HILARIOUS!!! he is a smart boy:)