Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

On labor day weekend, my parents, my sister's family, and our family headed for Charleston again! We had a fantastic weekend, but it started out a little rocky. Weston woke up at 3:00 am with a stomach virus, so we didn't get any sleep that night. Nathan and I were up washing sheets and scrubbing the carpet, so we were a bit tired. Weston didn't want his virus to ruin his vacation plans. We left the house around 10:30, and by lunchtime you would never know that Weston had been sick. He running around like his usual self when we stopped for a picnic!



Packed and ready to go...Weston is looking a bit pale from the virus.

We stopped halfway to Charleston for a picnic. My mom was nice because she packed food for the entire family!! Thanks for the nice lunch, Mom!
Someone was excited about lunch!

I saw Weston holding bologna over his eyes and I asked him why he was doing that. He told me that he was trying to feed the gnats that were flying around his eyes!!!! I'm not surprised Weston would come up with a CRAZY idea like that!





We went to Ft. Sumpter while we were in Charleston this time. This is a photo of us taking a boat ride to Ft. Sumter. This was Weston and Wyatt's first time on a boat!


arriving at Ft. Sumter...







We walked on the Arthur Ravenel bridge again...


and the pier...

There is also a playground underneath the Arthur Ravenel Bridge that Weston loved!





A photo of the pool and gazebo that we used at our hotel.
Weston running around in his pjs at breakfast time!

0 comments: